SGM Survey is a full service land survey team. The notable experience of our staff includes six licensed professional surveyors with more than 100 years of combined experience. This experience encompasses boundary and right-of-way surveys, Public Lands System surveys, preparation of subdivision maps to local government standards, design surveys, construction layout for commercial, private and public entities, due diligence surveys for engineering projects, professional testimony, GPS Control surveys, population of GIS data bases, topographic and ALTA/ACSM boundary surveys.
Our surveyors have worked on projects for the Colorado Department of Transportation, Department of Defense, the Bureau of Land Management and the United States Forest Service as well as numerous local agencies. We have also worked in a Plat/Plan review capacity for the Town of Buena Vista, the City of Salida and others. We utilize Trimble Robotic Surveying Instruments and Trimble GPS Receivers for field data collection and AutoCAD Civil 3D and Land Desktop 2008 software.
Meet the Survey Team
For more information about our surveying services, please contact Bob Brandeberry by email or phone at 970.945.1004.
- National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)
- Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA): State of Colorado’s Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- City of Aspen/Pitkin County Mapping
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Flood Map Store (FEMA)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveying (NCEES)
- National Geodetic Survey (NGS): NOAA’s National Geodetic Survey defines and manages a national coordinate system.