Provide a quality product that is cost-effective, timely in completion, and safe.
Construction Management is a dynamic process of working with the Contractor to obtain a final product to meet client’s expectations and standards. SGM’s staff experience and knowledge-base of the high standards helps to define acceptable practices to deliver superior outcomes. Our methods of enhancing construction services practices include:
- Project observation and documentation by key team members
- Internal review of documentation and technical support by senior staff
- Proactive planning with the contractor
- Schedule analysis and maintenance
- Reviewing/developing construction activity checklists
- Monitoring for overlapping certifications and educational training
- Comprehensive updates to Stakeholders
Safety is important to any successful project – not only worker safety on the project, but also for those passing around or through the project limits. Our staff closely monitors all safety aspects of a project pertaining to the traveling public and traffic control operations. As with all construction management contracts thorough documentation is a key element to a smoothly managed project. We utilize a documents filing system that is user friendly and allows for quick and accurate retrieval of construction documentation.
Meet the Construction Services Team
For more information about our Construction Services, please contact Blaine Wright by email or phone at 970.945.1004.